Last updated: [Date]
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They help the website recognize your device and remember certain information about your visit, such as your preferences or actions.
Cookies can be categorized as follows:
- Session Cookies: These cookies are temporary and are erased when you close your browser. They enable website functionality during your visit.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain on your device even after you close your browser, until they expire or are deleted by you. They help recognize you when you return to the website and remember your preferences.
Cookies can also be categorized based on their source:
- First-party Cookies: These cookies are set by the website you are visiting and can only be read by that website.
- Third-party Cookies: These cookies are set by a different domain than the one you are visiting. They are used for cross-site tracking and ad targeting.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the operation of our Website and enable you to access secure areas, use features, and navigate effectively.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our Website, such as which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. They help us improve the performance and functionality of our Website.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow our Website to remember choices you make, such as your preferred language or region, and provide enhanced features.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you. They track your visits to our Website and other websites, and may collect information about your online activities, such as the pages you have visited and the links you have clicked.
Your Cookie Choices
You have the right to choose whether or not to accept cookies. You can manage your cookies preferences through the settings of your browser or device. Please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our Website and limit your access to certain features.
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings. You can find more information about cookie management for popular web browsers on the respective websites.